Calgary Book Editor
Calgary Book Editor is the division of Articulate Professional Writers that provides fast personal and business editing. Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, our editors provide French and English editing services to local, national and international clients.
Why hire an editor?
An author is often too close to his writing to see it objectively. While most of us make mistakes or overlook our own errors in writing, a professional editor is trained to spot everything. "We are the watchdog over clarity, good taste, balance and accuracy," states The Canadian Press Stylebook.
Our roles are to:
- provide an objective, experienced set of eyes - we identify problems
- figure out how to fix problems
- help you clearly and effectively, say what you mean with a readable result.
Types of Editing:
- stylistic or copy editing
- structual or substantive
Calgary Book Editor's qualities:
- professional and personable
- able to apply current Canadian or American publishing standards
- respectful of the writer's voice and talent
- we offer a trial-edit option (see below)
- time efficient.
What do we edit?
Our experience extends to copy such as manuscripts, novels, memoirs, nonfiction, and papers. You write it; we edit it.
An editor can help:
- English or French authors
- writers with English as a second language
- not-for-profit groups
- corporations/government agencies
- students and academic
- small and medium business owners
- individuals with personal writing.
We are selective about our editing projects; we want to make a difference in a meaningful way.
Prices at Calgary Book Editor start at a fraction of a penny per word depending on the following:
- type of editing
- turn around time.
We are so confident that our service and work are exceptional that we will edit one chapter for your approval before you commit to the entire book.
Contact Articulate Professional Writers for a free consultation.
Service with the highest integrity and quality writing